Personal Insurance Policies

Personal Insurance helps you avoid financial losses resulting from injury, death or property loss. It’s a way to protect what you’ve worked hard to build, covering losses many people can’t afford to cover on their own. Personal insurance includes homeowners insurance, renters insurance, car insurance, life insurance, and health insurance—to name a few.

Featuring policies written by Westfield Insurance Companies  (Westfield Center, Ohio), Ohio Mutual Insurance Group  (Bucyrus, Ohio), and Progressive Insurance Companies  (Mayfield Village, Ohio).

Westfield Logo
Ohio Mutual Insurance Group
Progressive Insurance


We offer homeowners insurance to cover most dwellings from starter homes to high-end estates, second homes, condos, duplexes, and mobile and modular homes.

Read More

In most cases, we must write a homeowners insurance policy to cover what is known as “100% Replacement Cost”. This means, in the event of a total loss, that the limit of homeowners insurance on your house is enough to completely replace your home to a similar size and shape with similar building materials. Don’t confuse replacement cost with your home’s market value, as they may be completely different. To establish 100% Replacement Cost, we run a basic cost estimator that takes into consideration the age, size, and construction features of your house to determine its replacement cost for your homeowners insurance policy..

There are many options available to be added to your homeowners insurance policy, including backup of water/sewer/drains, earthquake, and identity theft expense reimbursement.

We can add extra coverage on homeowners insurance policies for unattached structures such as a detached garage or pool. Also, if you have items of special importance such as jewelry, collectibles, antiques, or electronics, we can schedule those on your homeowners insurance policy as well.

If you are building a new home, we can also take care of the endorsements for theft of building materials and builder’s risk requirements.

Flood coverage is only available on a separate policy, which is underwritten through FEMA. You do not have to live near a lake or river to experience flood damage. In most cases, we can quote a preferred flood policy without any inspection.

We also have access to the Ohio FAIR Plan, in case your home is not eligible for a standard homeowners insurance policy due to claims or other underwriting criteria.


If you rent your home or apartment, you cannot afford to go without renters insurance.

While your landlord most likely has insurance to cover the building itself, there is probably not coverage for your personal belongings or liability. That’s why renters insurance is essential. Most renters insurance policies are very low cost and qualify you for a discount when packaged with auto insurance coverage.


If you own a small number of well-kept rental units, we can write them on what’s known as a “Dwelling Fire” policy. If you need to insure a large number of rentals or complexes, in some cases a commercial package policy is more cost-effective.

Read More

This is written to provide coverage on the structure itself, and liability can be extended from your homeowner’s policy for very little cost.

In most cases, we must also write your personal, home and auto in order to be eligible for this policy.

We also recommend that landlords require their renters to obtain Tenants Insurance.


Whatever type of vehicle you drive, no matter if you have a clean driving record or not, we can fit a car insurance policy around you with a payment plan to fit your budget.

Read More

The minimum liability limits that you must carry with a car insurance policy to be legally insured in Ohio are $12,500/$25,000/$7,500. Simply put, this is the most the car insurance policy would pay out in an accident for bodily injury and property damage. We do not believe these limits are sufficient for anyone driving in today’s legal climate, so we have taken the stance to not write car insurance policies with minimum limits. Surprisingly enough, it is usually very little cost to raise the limits of liability.

When someone mentions “full coverage” they are referring to car insurance protecting against damage to their own vehicle, comprehensive and collision. We have many deductible options that can even be different for each car on the policy.

We also have many options available such as rental car reimbursement and roadside assistance.

If you are shopping for a new car, make sure to check with us first about gap coverage, which is in most cases either less expensive than the dealer or already included on your policy at no additional cost. Also make sure to ask about the replacement cost for your new vehicle.

We also have special antique, collector, and race car policies that are, in part, rated on annual mileage, so they are exceptionally low cost. If you need help with appraising your special vehicle, we can help with that too.


Bridging the gap between personal and commercial policies, a farm insurance package can be tailored to your needs.

We are proud to insure our many local farmers. Some are fully-functioning large-scale farms with many employees. Others have horse boarding operations or just a few acres for their hobby farm. Both Westfield and Ohio Mutual offer farm insurance programs that give us the flexibility to write a policy to cover all of the specialty outbuildings, liability exposures, and equipment that make your farm run.


It’s true with most insurance companies, when you decide to write your auto and home (or tenant) policies with the same company, you can save a lot of money. That is just the beginning of the discounts that we can offer you with insurance packages.

On most policies, we automatically apply discounts on insurance packages (based on eligibility) for the following: good student grades, good driving record, multiple policies, longevity with the same company, multiple vehicles, early quote, previous insurance with no lapse, monitored alarm system, airbags, anti-theft system, good claim record, and the list goes on!


With so many different types of “toys” out there, we can make sure that insurance is the last thing you have to worry about when spending your free time. Whether it’s RV insurance, boat insurance or motorcycle insurance, we can help you find coverage for your needs.

We can write stand-alone policies or sometimes they can be included on your home or auto policy. This includes motorcycle insurance (sport, custom, or cruising bikes and trikes), ATVs (sport, utility, and UTVs), travel trailers and fifth wheels, and motorhomes.




The umbrella insurance policy is used to extend your limits of personal liability to $1 million or even more for much-needed protection in large losses and lawsuits.

It is often recommended in our industry that you “buy as much insurance as you can afford”. With umbrella insurance policy prices starting at $150 for an extra $1million in liability coverage, can you afford not to?


Have Questions?

Let’s get in contact! Contact Now 

Our Products





Since 1946, we have been the leader in helping individuals, families, and commercial businesses find the insurance that is right for them. We offer a variety of services including Personal and Commercial insurance policies.


We are located at 60 South 15th Street, PO Box 159, Sebring, Ohio 44672. Feel free to come and stop by during our open hours.