Grow and Protect Your Business

Commercial insurance with personalized service since 1946.

In addition to offering a wide range of personal policies, Williams and Case Insurance Agency helps businesses and other commercial organizations acquire only the right insurance for their needs.

We are experts at creative solutions for hard to insure businesses – and build relationships with our clients that last for generations.

Our strength for three generations is this – we understand commercial insurance and only write policies that are good for your business.

What is Commercial Business Insurance?

Commercial business insurance protects your business from financial damages that can result from accidents, property damage, professional errors, workers compensation claims, and other situations.

Smart coverage can minimize the cost of claims against your business.

Find out Today

Talk to Williams and Case to find out which policies are the smartest for your business.

Standard Insurance Package Policies

What does business insurance cover? At Williams and Case, we understand that no two businesses have the same insurance needs. We will create a custom package, tailoring each section with different options, limits, and payment plans.

We can find a market for virtually any class and type of business, for-profit, and not-for-profit, from new start-ups to established companies.

Our packages include customized policies for:

  • General Liability – covers you for bodily injury and property damage done to others in your normal course of business.
  • Property – covers offices, warehouses, and other facilities– plus the contents of each – in many deductible and coverage options available.
  • Commercial Auto – with options for layups, deductibles and special equipment.
  • Inland Marine – coverage includes equipment, such as computers, tools, and machines.
  • Umbrella or Excess – extends your limits on general and automotive liability.

Special Insurance Package Policies

Choose from many packages customized with coverage add-ons and options configured for you – at reduced rates.

Many classes of business can qualify for Business Owner’s Policy (BOP.) Those organizations ineligible for BOP may qualify for their own money-saving packages.

These clients include: contractors, churches, restaurants, golf courses and country clubs, apartments and real estate, and high tech businesses

What does YOUR business qualify for?

What Are the Insurance Add-On Options?

You can always add more coverage to your policy as needed. Here are a few examples of your many options. If you have questions about what can be added, contact us for the answers.

Business income

can be added to replace lost earnings due to covered claims.

Crime coverage

refers to theft of money inside or outside of your business.

Professional coverage

for medical malpractice, errors & omissions, and directors/officers of your company.

Liquor liability

is a must for establishment with a liquor license.

Employers’ liability(AKA Stop Gap)

supplements gaps in Workers’ Comp policy.

Equipment breakdown

for boilers, machinery, HVAC, and refrigeration equipment.

Employment practices liability

protection against wrongful termination accusations

Motor truck cargo

cover products during shipping

Flood & earthquake

to strengthen Property Section coverage.

And many more!

Bonded & Insured

Are you bonded and insured? Be responsible for covering financial, damage, theft and other losses and damages. Not sure where to start? Contact Williams and Case to start the process so you can be bonded, insured and on the job.

Farms – Protect Agricultural Businesses and Families

For more than 70 years, Williams and Case has clients in the heart of agricultural Ohio counties. We understand how to blend coverage from personal and commercial policies for tailored solutions that protect farms and the families who own them.

All farms are not alike. From large-scale farms to horse boarding operations and hobby farms, Williams and Case writes policies to cover specific needs of property, operations, and animals – including high-valued breeders.

What coverage does your farm need? Contact Williams and Case today to find out.


Be Proactive with Loss Control & Inspection

Be proactive with loss control and inspection services to examine your risk and level of exposure to potential claims. Contact us to discuss your needs so that we can confidently recommend services with high quality service.


Show Proof with Certificates of Insurance

Certificates of Insurance are important documents to prove coverage so that you can begin work on projects with your own clients. Lack of certification can lead to delays or even disqualify you from the job. Contact us for a certificate – we process it right away by your choice of mail or email. Ask us about additional insured or waiver of subrogation clauses.

More Commercial Insurance questions or comments? Williams and Case welcomes your response