Our Claims Philosophy
When you have a claim, we feel it is our opportunity to show you just how good our service really is. We will do everything possible to provide you with fast and professional claims service. In many cases, we are able to cut a check to you right away. Other situations require an adjuster, who will be your main contact from start to finish. In all cases, we promise to work hard to indemnify you and your family.
Information on filing a claim
Please keep in mind that every claim is different.
This page summarizes how to get your claim process started.
- If you have an Ohio Mutual Insurance policy, contact us during regular business hours. If we are closed and you need assistance right away, call 888-895-7725 or click on Claims and click on 'Report A Claim'. You may also click on the 360access link at the top of the page or download the mobile app for your smart phone.
- If you have a Progressive Insurance policy, call 800-274-4641 or click Here. All claims must be handled through the company.
- If you have a Westfield Insurance policy, contact us during regular business hours. If we are closed and you need assistance right away, call 866-937-2663 and additional information can be found if you click Here. All Automobile glass-only claims must be handled by calling 800-810-3665.
- If you have a policy that is written through Iroquois Buckeye Group or brokered through the E&S Market, contact us during regular business hours. In most cases the writing company's claim number can be found on your policy.
- If you have a policy that is written with Jennifer Tessanne, contact Jennifer directly at 330-284-1313 or email her. In most cases the writing company's claim number can be found on your policy.