Rental Homes and Apartments

If you own a small number of well-kept rental units, we can write them on what's known as a "Dwelling Fire" policy. If you need to insure a large number of rentals or complexes, in some cases a commercial package policy is more cost-effective.

  • Read More

    This is written to provide coverage on the structure itself, and liability can be extended from your homeowner's policy for very little cost.

    In most cases, we must also write your personal home and auto in order to be eligible for this policy.

    We also recommend that landlords require their renters to obtain Tenants Insurance.